Your 30 days of content
1) Click and hold the photo and select “Save Image”
2) Highlight and copy the caption
3) Click to edit the post in Canva (optional)
✨ Just Sold in [your area]! My clients were able to move in to their brand new home which offers [sqft] of living space for an amazing price. I’m very excited for this awesome family!
[name] [number] [email]
I get asked this question most from my renter friends, “how do I know if it’s time for me to stop renting and start buying?”⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Here are some things to consider:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Is your lease ending soon?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Do you have any savings built up for a down payment?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Is your credit score good?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Do you have a stable employment situation?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Are you tired of throwing away rent money, and ready to build equity in your investment?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Have you talked to a mortgage lender?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
If you answered most of these with a yes, it might be time to buy! If you answered some of these with a no, but you wish it was a yes – send me a message and let’s make it a yes! ⠀⠀
Go-to Agent Package
Personalized buyer and seller ebooks
Get access to your own branded landing page that contains your personalized buyer and seller guides. Your followers can sign-up to access your ebook, giving you a list of leads.
So you applied for a mortgage, and… your loan application was denied. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Don’t stress — there’s still hope for aspiring homeowners just like you.
Here’s what you can do:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Find out why you were denied. Your loan officer should give you a definite answer as to why your application was denied. Having this info will help you know what you need to get approved.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Check your credit report. Pull your free credit report and make sure it’s accurate.
3. Pay down your debt. Most lenders want to see a debt-to-income of less than 43 percent. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
If you’re looking to buy a home and have had trouble getting a loan, give me a call. I’d love to listen, encourage, and get you back on the path to homeownership.
[name] [number] [email]
Expenses incurred by home buyers and sellers to finalize a real estate transaction are known as closing costs.
These may include appraisal fees, taxes, loan origination fees, credit report fees, title insurance, and so on.
[name] [number] [email]
So you’re under contract…
The seller has accepted our offer, and we are officially under contract!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Before closing day, there are a few crucial deadlines and items that we need to check off the list.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I’ve compiled all of these into one page of the Home Buyer Guide, and once we get there, I’ll help you fill it out, and I will work with you to meet these deadlines and check off all of the to-dos!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
To check out the Buyer Guide, access it for free through the link in my bio!
[name] [number] [email]
Today we’re talking about making an offer!
So, you’ve found the ONE and it’s time to call up the sellers and tell them we want it!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Here’s some information I’ll need to write up the offer:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Pre-qualification letter or proof of funds:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You’ve already got this ready to go of course!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Offer price:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I will help you determine the property’s fair market value⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Escrow deposit:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Usually 3% of the purchase price.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Financing amount:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
What percentage of the loan are you financing, and⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
how much you are putting down⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Closing date: If getting a mortgage, this is typically 30-45 days from acceptance of the offer. This will be⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
the day the keys are handed from seller to buyer⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Inspection period: Typically the buyer shall have 17 days, unless⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
otherwise stated on the contract, to⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
perform inspections on the home and terminate or⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
renegotiate the contract if the inspection comes back⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
If you haven’t already, be sure to visit the link in my bio to download my Home Buyer Guide for FREE with a list of ways to make your offer competitive.
Real Estate definition of the day: Fixe Rate Mortgage [name] [number] [email]
You need a buyer’s agent who listens to your situation, works as your advocate and smoothes the way for a relaxed home-buying experience. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Did you know? A buyer’s agent:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Provides guidance as you get pre-approved.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Tracks down listings that meet your criteria.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Networks with other agents to find soon-to-market listings that may be just right.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Shares info about current market trends that affect your potential offers.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Helps negotiate contingencies, closing timeline, and the final contract price.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Mediates questions regarding repairs in the home inspection.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Want to make your journey to homeownership smooth? Work with an experienced buyer’s agent!
If you’re looking to buy your first home, reach out. I’d love to hear from you!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The key to the strategic home search. ⠀
Make a list of your wants and needs, and run each potential home by that list.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Once you see a home you like online, let me know so I can set up a showing for us. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It’s important for both of us to be taking notes during these showings because once you see a ton of houses, you tend to forget a lot of the details of each.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Always refer back to the list of wants and needs so you make a decision that you’ll be happy with for years to come.
Contact me for a consultation to get a more clear understanding of what’s happening in your local real estate market.
It’s time to play “this or that” which bathroom design is more your style? Leave your answer in the comments.
Mistake number one? Not hiring an agent. I know. I know. I’m a realtor, so of course, I have to say that. Right? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Well, yes — but I say it because I’ve witnessed the tension, stress, and financial loss sellers face when not hiring an agent.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Without an agent, it’s on a seller’s shoulders to navigate every step in the home selling process — completing paperwork, advertising, and marketing, screening buyers, scheduling showings, handling negotiations, understanding contingencies, translating legalese, etc. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A home is often a seller’s largest asset — the smart and stress-free way to sell a home is with an agent who will educate and advocate for you every step of the way. If you’re looking to sell, don’t go it alone. I can help.
1. Get face-to-face with at least 3 people already involved in investing. As great as YouTube and blogs are, there’s no substitute for getting one-on-one with investors who have been there and done that. Offer to buy them coffee and come ready to listen more than you talk.
2. Start setting aside funds every week that you mark for investment.
3. Choose a market and investing style. A few options — sole ownership of a single-family, joint ownership of a single-family or small multi-family, real estate investment trusts (REITs), commercial property, or land.
4. Analyze deals in your market choice. An experienced realtor who knows your area is essential here!
Want to find out more? — Send me a message and let me help you find the people and the properties you need to make investing a reality in 2021!
📲 Your number
📧 Your email
TRUE OR FALSE: Earnest money is non-refundable.
When you’re buying your first home, it might feel like you’re signing your life away when you pay that earnest money deposit with your offer to purchase a home.
The good news? This one is FALSE.
Earnest money is almost always refundable if the contract is cancelled within the due diligence time period and for a valid reason, like financing falling through or problems with the home inspection. And of course, on closing day, your earnest money payment counts towards your down payment on the overall home purchase, too.[CONTACT INFO]
FHA loans are part of a group of loans that are insured by the federal government. This means instead of lending money the FHA insures lenders and banks that they will cover losses they might incur in the event that a buyer does not repay the loan in full or on time.
[Insert contact info here]